@Eric-Scott thanks for reporting this! We'll do our best to fix this, and will follow up here once an update with fixes is made available.
This is probably a good place for us to update our testers regarding a number of other citation related improvements:
- Some instances of missing data when citing using Magic Citations (journal names + page number known).
- Making it more obvious that you can insert a bibliography into a manuscript.
- Making it more obvious that the citation style can be changed (and make it change instantly like other properties of citations and bibliographies are changed).
- Allow editing citations which contain multiple items.
- Allow deleting citation items from a citation with multiple items.
Please keep checking the release notes, as we'll be making these improvements in a number of continuously delivered updates. Thanks a lot everyone for feeding up on Manuscripts at this early stage!